Jamaican Chocolate Tea
Jamaian chocolate balls are composed of Jamaican cocoa powder, nutmeg and cinnamon or pimento. They are rolled by hand. They are great for use in cakes.
- 3 Cinnamon Leaves
- 4 cups quart Water
- ¼ cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 Jamaican Chocolate Ball
- A pinch of Salt
- A pinch grated nutmeg
- Grate Jamaican chocolate ball in a plate.
- Bring the water to boil in the meantime, and then add chocolate, nutmeg and cinnamon to the pot of boiling water.
- Allow the tea to boil for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Sweetened to taste then remove cinnamon leaves.
- Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy your Jamaican hot chocolate with a friend or relative.
Note: The Jamaican chocolate ball is completely different from cocoa powder, you will not get the same effect.