Frankfurter Egg Spread
Tasty protein rich five minute breakfast. Can be served with bread, festival, green plantain, water crackers.
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 gloves garlic, chopped
- 2 medium Sweet pepper (red and green), chopped
- 6 whole frankfurters, cut in rounds
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 6 medium eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- In heated frying pan saute onion, garlic and sweet pepper in cooking oil
- Add frankfurters and tomatoes and stir for 2-3 mins
- Pour whisked eggs over all ingredients and cook over medium heat until fully set.
- Sprinkle on the cheese.
- Serve: Cut and save as is or serve with 2 slices of hard-dough bread and tea of choice