Jamaican Jerk Chicken
An authetic Jamaican Jerk Chicken marinated in natural herbs to give you a spicy flavour with each bite. Often served with festival, bread fruit, fried green plantain, etc.
- 5tbsp All purpose
- 1 beer
- 5 tbsp Jerk season
- 2tsp Salt
- 3 Grain Pimento
- 1 piece Thyme
- 1 Stalk Escllion
- 1 Onion
- 1 Chicken
- 2tbsp Chicken season
- Blend all season using the bear.
- Cut chicken in quarters.
- Use paste to stuff chicken under the brest and in the leg quarters.
- Place in a bowl with the remaining blended season to marinate overnight or for at least 30 minute.
- Place on the grill for jerking please ensure that the pon is heated and red hot.
- Cook for about 45 minutes, turn every 10 - 15 minutes.