Jamaican Seasoned Sweet Potatoes and cheese
If you're a cheese lover then look no further. This dish will have you coming back for more. You can even have it by itself.
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/3 cups Grace evaporated milk
- 3 Tablespoon all purpose seasoning
- 2 Tablespoon Grace margarine
- 1 lbs. sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil the sweet potatoes in a medium sauce pan until tender.
- Drain and mash while still hot.
- Add evaporated milk, margarine, and All Purpose Seasoning.
- Mix well. Pour into a butter casserole.
- Sprinkle the top with cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serves 6.